There are three categories of british grand prix 2016 tickets that have varying offers.
1. General Admission Tickets:
- These tickets offer two advantages over any other passes. The first is their budget. They are the cheapest tickets for getting into the Silverstone as you only get the access to the circuit and not any of the grandstands.
2. Grandstand Tickets:
- With this tickets, not only do you get a reserved seat on race day but you also get perfect protection from the wind and the rain that an plague Silverstone on a nice summers afternoon.
- These tickets are also categorized into bands with the lowest band(highest price) having a better view of the podium and pit straight while the higher bands (lower price) sit you further round the corners with the view of the pits decreasing.
3. VIP and Hospitality Tickets:
- Hospitality tickets have the following packages with offers.
1. Suite with Balcony view.
2. Car parking.
3. Complimentary private bar all day.
4. Luncheon served in suite.
5. Host and Waitress service.